Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm Sick..

Thursday, June 18, 2009
I'm sick of everything.. Hate living in this house.. Hope my dad buy a new one.. I'm not moving and live with them anymore.. Better for me live alone than everyday been lecture.. My ear turn to deaf if this continues.. I'm sick with all this.. Faking i'm happy.. I tried my best to solve this problem but it never end.. The best way is moving away from them or them moving away from me.. He said wanna build a house near beach.. Then, go ahead.. No objection from me.. Better away than near me.. If this won't happen, fine, i look for my self.. If i could, far away enough.. Don't be so dependable towards me.. I sick doing everything he says.. It still not right in his eye.. Let others do that thing for you.. I just want to be happy with her.. Nothing more important than she being with me.. One day, i will be gone.. So, at that time, dont miss me.. Someday, i hope you stop doing this to me.. I'm your son after all.. And you are my dad..

0 comments: