Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Story..

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
This is the whole story.. The truth that you dont want to listen and know.. What did i told u before is true.. I already told you about this.. I will tell you once again.. I am not shame with this because i really do love you so much.. I not shame if others read this too.. What the best way is ask me.. Read this once again dear..

I been with this girl for 3 years.. Almost 4 years before i and her broke up.. She the one who want to break up with me.. She told me that she got pregnant with someone else.. she doesn't love me anymore and she love someone else. I'm very shock and very upset. At that time, i in kuching and she in miri. For the past 3 years, i been loyalty with her. You know how it feels, rite. Well, you know the rest of my story. Then i wrote a letter to her but i never print it out and sent to her. Slowly i get over with it. I throw away all the stuff that she gave to me including her pic. I never keep it. The letter that u read is already a past. Something that i already let it go. All what written in that letter is just a emosional sadness. For your info, ever since that day she call me to break up. I never msg or call her. It take time for me to recover from that pain. Slowly it heals. After that, i'm afraid to be in love again. I'm not interested in relationship after that. Been a single guy 4,5 month after the broke up. Then, i meet you dear. You make me fall in love again. This time, i'm not make a mistake to falling in love with. I'm deeply falling in love with you. I'm accept who you are. I'm being me, who love you more than everyone else and more than my own life. I'm not blaming you for the all misunderstanding between us. It because of me. My own fault. I keep telling you that it was my fault. I'm so sorry dear. It's my own stupidity because wrote that letter. I'm not afraid being honest with you. I don't have any secret or hide something from you. I told everything what i know to you. All i did because ii really do love you so much and i want you to know how deep my love towards you. You are so precious and special to me. I hope what i'm wrote in here will make you trust and never doubt my love towards you. I'm not shame let others read and know what in my mind and my heart and how i feel towards you. If i could, i let the whole world know how much i love you and my heart, my life, my love belong to you. I'm so sorry dear. Please forgive me. I always think of you and love you so much. Missing you so badly. :((

0 comments: