Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Take Me To Place With No Name

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Yup.. that what im saying.. take me to place with no name.. my life kinda suck.. full of tense.. i wanna rest my soul n my brain for the rest of my life.. i wanna go to place that no one know me, no one can find me and it very far from city. As long i cant be found.. I bet no one will look for me.. hahaha.. 1st of all, i must get some money.. after that, i be gone and i wont come back if i found a place that give me peacefull mind.. maybe i will stay there n work there.. i dont care what work i will do as long im happy.. i looking for my own paradise.. about the other thing, i will think about it after i got a lot sum of money.. starting now, i gonna save my money.. im not gonna spend for something useless anymore.. hahaha..

0 comments: