Monday, July 20, 2009

Doing Like This And Like That..

Monday, July 20, 2009
Nothing to do after all. Just upgrade my blog.. Much better with the new look.. I just doing nothing.. Im not sign in my YM, MSN and SKYPE.. I need to do something that chased away my feeling.. Busying my self with some crazy stuff.. Now im happy when doing something that make my dad mad at me.. Atleast i wont think that make me sad.. Today i smash all my empty bottle of liquor.. Kinda fun to do.. LOL.. Im not doing at my place.. I doing it at somewhere else.. If i told u all, none of u will belived it.. Its called Tanah Perkuburan.. haha.. im bad after all.. do i care?, i dont care at all.. im crazy enuff today.. if the ghost wanna hunt me, hunt la.. let see who the crazies.. human or ghost.. blah la ko hantu.. do u think im scared, come n get me.. that what i shouted b4 im leaving.. if the ghost really hunt me, i be laughing at myself.. LOL.. haha..

0 comments: