Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I will waits for her..

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Its been a while we both not contact each other. I miss her so much. So sad knowing her somewhere i couldn't go. She told me earlier about this. We both cant contact each other. Luckly im know where she is and what she been doing. Im just worried but i trust her.Just like what she said to me, sad and cry wasn't bring us anywhere. If we are meant to be together, we will meet again someday. Im just keep waits for that day. We both knows, this relationship will having such a pain. Wondering when we both will be together. Im just be happy and trust and have faith in her. She know better than me. Everyday i faced my day with her in my mind n my heart. I lost interest doing something i loved most to do ONLINE. Wish i were there with her. I love them both. Just like i told her, im sending her mail everyday. Report of my day at her. I miss her voice, her laugh, her cry, her smile , her anger and everything about her. Her dad, om ghost, so scared at him. Geez, compare to my dad. Both of them maybe got same attitude. Everyday with hot n spicy word. Just like what she said bising orang tua tok, sumbat mulut ya dengan roti baru diam. I miss her when she mad at someone. I do feel kinda funny with her and she make me laugh. Each time i remember she mad at my dad. Im laughing alone just like crazy person. The most im missing doing together with her is we both sing a song together. There are one song she gave to me, i cant stop laughing each time im listen to this song. I wont tell any of u. Its so funny enough. I dont know if she still remember that song. Hahaha.. I deeply in love with her. I will wait for her to come back to me. Better for me to go to sleep. gtg. sayonara..

0 comments: